Landscaping your home is like adding the frame to your artwork. A thoughtful landscape creates curb appeal, additional living spaces for your home with private walkways. Similarly you can create seating areas and even energy efficiency. Choose your plants, bushes and trees carefully by consulting resources including your local nursery. They’ll be able to guide you through which plants are right for your unique yard. Be sure to consider what kind of maintenance is needed as different plants require more time from you than others.
Most Common Tags
aging in place appliances bathroom bedroom budget building lots Closet/Storage/Organizers contractors counters decor doors & trim electronics entryway fireplace flooring foyer home office homeontrack kitchen kitchen sinks lighting other rooms paint project strategies smart home technology universal design
- Lagom l A Happy, Balanced Design July 13, 2019
- Entryway and Foyer Ideas l Make A Great First Impression June 21, 2019
- Black Cabinets: Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets June 14, 2019
- Waterfall Countertops: Enhance Your Home June 7, 2019
- Cement Tile Flooring For Your Home May 31, 2019